When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Vermilion Ways of Caring
Vermilion focuses on a shared value approach to strategically investing in our communities. This is embodied in our purpose: to responsibly produce essential energy while delivering long-term value to our people, shareholders, customers, partners and communities.
Through our Vermilion Ways of Caring program, we invest resources (cash, in-kind and employee time) to make a difference in four key areas within the communities where our staff live and work:
- Homelessness & Poverty;
- Health & Safety Promotion;
- Environmental Stewardship; and
- Celebrating Vermilion's Cultures.
Except in extraordinary circumstances, our community investment budget does not support:
- Individuals or individual pursuits;
- Religious organizations (except those with non-faith based purposes);
- Organizations with partisan or political affiliations;
- Fraternal or labour organizations;
- Private foundations or clubs;
- Professional or technical associations;
- Endowments, contingency funds or deficit campaigns;
- Conventions, conferences or seminars; or
- Organizations located outside of the communities where Vermilion staff live or work.
Submitting an Application
If your request aligns with our Vermilion Ways of Caring program, we encourage you to apply for funding by completing this application form.
The questionnaire will take approximately 10-20 minutes on average to complete. Please do not mail or fax your request.
We review requests on a monthly basis.
A copy of your completed questionnaire will be attached on a confirmation email that will be sent to confirm your request has been received.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a community partner of Vermilion Energy!Submit a new application